Bringing together all the latest news and updates for landlords from Nottingham City Council, DASH and Unipol Student Homes.
Date: Wednesday 15 June, 1.30pm – 4pm
Venue: Online via Zoom
Landlords and managing agents operating in Nottingham City are invited to attend the June Forum. These events provide the latest news and updates from the Council and partners under the Nottingham Rental Standard. Get information and advice to help you run a successful and compliant business, and learn about the latest services available for landlords and tenants.
This event is being held online to make it easy for you to attend. To book your place please visit:
Don’t worry if you can’t attend, the event is being recorded.
Nottingham City Council Landlord Forum Agenda
- Welcome to the Event
- Waste Management – Collection/Disposal (Waste strategy, new legislation and practically what this will mean for tenants and landlords)
- Managing Anti-Social Behaviour from Tenants (including planning for end of term issues)
- Bypassed meters – practical advice on dealing with the issue
- Updates from DASH and Unipol Student Homes
- Housing legislation update from the NRLA
- Consultation on Selective Licencing
- Questions and discussion
There is a short section at this event on the Selective Licensing consultation, however there are alternative specific events for the consultation both in person and online. These events can be found here – www.nottinghamcity.gov.uk/engage-nottingham-hub/open-consultations/selective-licensing/