Nottingham City Council are urgently looking for Care Workers to support the most vulnerable in our society during the current crisis.
These would be on Casual Assignment Basis and pay would be £9.94/hour plus casual enhancement of 12.04%.
These roles seek to provide safe and appropriate personalised care and support to citizens in a way that that maintains their dignity, maximises independence and gives them choice and control over the way their care is provided. You may be required to work in any area of Adult Social Care, whether in the home, the community or within a Council establishment and to be prepared to work with Citizens with different and varying needs.
- These roles will involve personal care, as well as getting people in and out of bed, cooking light meals, medication checks, etc.
- We welcome applications from non-drivers and will match you to citizens in your local area – you will not need to use public transport.
- We will pay for a DBS check, as well as provide full PPE.
- We will also provide training so you don’t need experience – just a desire to care for others.
- Minimum age is 18.
- Care workers are classed as Key Workers and your children will be eligible for a school place during your shifts, although the guidance is that children stay at home where possible to protect out frontline workers.
This is an urgent requirement so please apply as soon as possible to help Nottingham through this crisis.
Interviews will be conducted via telephone – start ASAP.
We are able to carry out a DBS Adult First check that is typically processed within 2 days and will enable people to start working very quickly.
For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nottingham Jobs on 0115 876 4508.