Nottingham City Council’s Safer Housing team is hosting a Landlord and Managing Agents Briefing on Wednesday 29 January 2020.
Time: arrive at 5:30pm for refreshments, the main briefing runs from 6 pm to 8 pm.
Where: Nottingham Conference Centre (NTU), 30 Burton St, Nottingham NG1 4BU.
- Chair’s Welcome – David Walker
- Quality Homes for All and the ambition for the private rented sector – Councillor Linda Woodings
- Working with landlords – getting it right
- Update on all housing licensing schemes
- Legal update from East Midlands Property Owners (EMPO)
- High rise safety
- Landlord and Managing Agent Liaison Groups update
- Feedback sheets
There is limited space, so please book quickly – you can book tickets here.
The venue is fully accessible. Further information will be sent to attendees once all tickets have been allocated.
Don’t worry if you can’t attend, we will be recording the event and will share this with you afterward.
We would like to answer as many questions as we can during the Q&A – the quickest way to do this is for questions to be submitted before the event.
This also gives those who can’t attend the event the chance to get their questions answered. If you have a question, then please email – email@example.com